Norris Forum Forum Index

Norris Forum

Norris Forum

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Do you want to absolutely dominate Ma
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
zhouyueyue

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2019 05:05:07    Post subject:  Do you want to absolutely dominate Ma
Description:

Big companies and corporations have lost the human touch. The question is
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, when will humanity catch on, or like robotic sheep will we do whatever the business shepherds tell us, no matter how bad we are treated? I am talking from firsthand interaction here. Aren't you tired of having to talk to machines and sit waiting in queues that may not even really exist, while horrible music repeats itself over and over for eternity? How about having to talk to person after person as they try to find someone else who ?can? do the task that you need done? What about the machine that tells you to speak into the phone but can never properly interpret what you are saying? Or pushing buttons, how many numbers have you had to push before finally being told that the section you are looking for is vacant? Vacant
, how about the humans you do finally get in contact with but for some strange reason know less about their job than you do?

I may sound pessimistic but I truly believe that human society is meant to evolve differently from this path of customer numbers and automatically generated notices. We are intelligent creatures, well, in many ways, and I just wonder why we haven't created systems for our own society that are more conducive to making our community a happier place to live in. I am definitely not against technological, financial
, and material progress, but I do question the intentions of our corporate institutional leaders. It seems that as long as the person at the top of the hierarchal food chain's paycheck keeps increasing at a steady rate, customer service is no longer a priority. But then again, I reckon if the CEO of an insurance company has problems with their telephone line, they'd probably have the problem fixed in no time
, as they have a direct line to the telecommunication CEO from one of the card-swapping sessions at their $500-a-head luncheons.

The thing that these leaders of society have forgotten is that without normal, average human customers, their empires would be quickly reduced to dust. I think one of the problems lies with us, those average people. The companies are so big and powerful that we have become apathetic, feeling that we are too small and insignificant to question their systems of interaction. We simply let them dictate how things work and go through all the rigmarole and red tape no matter how much it frustrates us. There was a time
, and you can still find this in most small companies, when customers were treated with respect and as equals. ?The customer is always right.? This statement used to be very normal when discrepancies came up in our business practices. Now however, the customer is often treated as guilty before innocent, as if the average 'small? person is just a criminal who wants to leech off the righteous and just institutions.

The truth is, if we all stand together on an issue
, human beings have been known to move mountains. Why don't we speak out and get these companies who spend so many millions of dollars on commercials telling us how friendly and helpful they are to be accountable for their actions? They could take some of those same millions and put them into employing more human beings to act as communicators, as well as informed positions that solve problems quickly and easily. More jobs for the community in general, and a more enjoyable life for all coming in contact with the companies in question: this is a winwin situation people! Happier customers who are being respected as equals means people will tell each other of the quality of the business; of course this equates to more customers, which means more profit for all.

The time has come to 'rehumanise? (cool word!) our social and business systems. Communication is always spouted as being the key to a positive relationship between family, friends
, and lovers. We now need to adopt this model for how organizations and institutions relate to the wider community that actually created them with their investment, employment, and customer base. We all need to realize that we are all worthy and deserved of happy lives, lived via a construct of social systems that focuses on real human satisfaction.

Don’t forget, you may need to complete these tasks more the other time to actually have the weapon.
Do you want to absolutely dominate Mafia Wars by having a few Mafia Wars tips? Are you low with armour and weapons to ensure you can’t quite get anywhere in the game? Trying to figure out how to get special artillery to guard yourself but haven’t a clue where you can get it from? Well here is your chance to get each one of Mafia Wars tips to start the first stage for dominating Mafia Wars.

To start off this Mafia Wars tips I’m going to guess what weapons you should choose if you might have any weapon you desired. I will take one or two guesses. My guess is that you choose to would want an armoured truck or car
, body pads, RPG launcher, Napalm Attack, a semi-automatic shotgun and maybe a grenade launcher. If you said these items then you’re definitely on the right course because these are probably the most useful items I contain ever obtained. I will reveal to you the way to get some of these items after which it the rest shouldn’t be too hard to determine.

First off for any mafia wars tips, I will tell you how to get the armoured truck. This is actually pretty simple
, not too cumbersome and doesn’t take an excess of energy.

Muscle warfare offers some very unique characteristics which give their clients the best edge and make annoyed when someone worthwhile considering them. The single most impressive are the trial offer to get the product, great pre work out supplement to achieve more energy and that this different supplement does not incorporate creatine.

With your permission I’ll elaborate somewhat about each of these in turn.

The free trial is the no risk way to obtain the sta.
Adv

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2019 05:05:07    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Norris Forum Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: