Norris Forum Forum Index

Norris Forum

Norris Forum

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

mple template that you want your n
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
zhouyueyue

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2019 03:06:09    Post subject:  mple template that you want your n
Description:

Do societal marketing contributes beneficially for the betterment of the Pakistani customer? Marketing Articles | February 2
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, 2005
Let?s first define that what societal ... ... ... blends social, company and ... ... modern time is the time of ... peoples are more aware of ... issue

Let?s first define that what societal marketing is:

?Societal marketing blends social, company and customers wants.?

The modern time is the time of information, peoples are more aware of sensitive issues which the earlier generations did not know, like shortage of resources, health issues
, environmental deterioration.

And the reason of this well learned society is ubiquity of information, through the means of electronic media and print media, and internet now is playing very important part in providing up to date information at the rate of just one click.
So this generation have developed the ability to judge any marketing strategy, whether it is correct or not?

Is Societal marketing contributing for the betterment of Pakistani consumers?

Trend of societal marketing is growing rapidly by the time. Many multinational companies are adopting this marketing philosophy to get the attention of well learned customers of the society and to educate normal citizen.

Societal marketing sidesteps the potential conflict between customer wants, company interests and long run societal welfare.

For example:

?Proctor & Gamble Pakistan has introduced the brand of fat free oil to prevent the growing ratio of heart disease.
?Various automobile manufacturers are focusing more on producing CNG cars that is not only environmental friendly but it is also very economical. So this trend is getting popular very quickly. One can verify it by observing the increasing number of CNG stations.
?There are various companies that are favoring the use of recycled paper to aid more life to trees.

But, Pakistan is an under develop country
, there are 35% Pakistani?s that are living below the poverty line,
Availability of Clean water, High Standard Education, Pollution are the big concerns for Pakistan consumers.

?White collar person in Pakistani society can not buy a bottle of mineral water for its supper unless it is in his economical range.
?Virtual University could not be successful if it had a same fee criteria as that of others institutions.
?People would not use CNG cars if it was expansive.

Conclusion:

From Pakistani consumers? point of view, I have come to the conclusion that any marketing strategy, regardless of how beneficent it can be for the betterment of human life
, cannot appeal Pakistani customers, unless it is economical.
---------------------------------------

Your affiliate business is just that--a business. It is NOT a "get-rich-quick" scheme, nor is it guaranteed to make you money overnight, or even in your first several months. In fact, it is not guaranteed that you will make money AT ALL.

In my view, this fact weighs on many of your minds. Knowing that there is a possibility you won't make money
, even though you are paying money every month, leads to a scattershot approach. You begin with your affiliate business' training materials, but don't see any sales or progress. So you move on to do your own thing. Then, an "amazing" new product or program comes out, and you add that to your stable of offerings, thinking that is the answer.

The problem is
, now you belong to 5 other programs outside of your original ones, and you are STILL not making money! The solution is to MAINTAIN FOCUS. Pick one advertising method and focus on it. Do that exclusively. Only when you are seeing some success from that should you move on to another method. For example, if you pick PPC advertising, focus only on that. Buy one or two ebooks to help you learn. When you are seeing signups or sales, whatever your goal is, then pick another medium.

For me
, I progressed from article writing to lead-buying. I wrote articles that I posted around the internet and at my blogs, and met my goal both of sales and sign-ups. Then, I moved on to lead-buying. I now FOCUS only on article writing and email marketing to my list. To help me with this, I do use one resource. And that's it!

So start small, STAY FOCUSED, and progress slowly. This is a business
, after all, and businesses need to grow. But you'll see results faster, in my opinion, if you FOCUS.

Simple Steps In Designing Personalized Business Cards

Posted by articlelink01 on December 22nd, 2014

Business card printing provides the best way one can use to bolster a business in the market so as to enhance identification and foster brand loyalty. It is important thus for one to know the basic things that they want included in their business cards to ensure the right information goes into circulation. Though there exists a number of local firms and online printing companies, knowing the basic process on how to design your own customized business cards is imperative in the quest to attain the best products that are locally tailored to suit the specific needs and demands of a given business entity.

Steps of designing a business cards

There exists majorly two key steps in arriving at an attractive design of a personalized business cards. Once you have set out to design such a business card on your own
, the first step involves getting a sample template that you want your new design to be based on. Such templates can be downloaded from the internet, borrowed from friends or samples of printing companies.It is important to ensure that the template features key characteristics that you want reflected in your final product such as the color mode, resolution, shape and the size. Templates will usually serve as the guidelines on positioning your ne.
Adv

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2019 03:06:09    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Norris Forum Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: